The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is finally set to declare the result of over 28 lakhs of students and this result is expected in the end week of May. All the students simultaneously checks the result on the official website cbseresults.nic.in 2018 which leads to large amount of traffic to the website due to which server may go down but the CBSE has partnered with one of the biggest company which is Google, through this partnership students will be able to check the results for CBSE class 10 and 12 directly from Google Search.
How to Check CBSE Class 12 and 10 Result 2018 on Google
Follow the steps for check the CBSE result 2018 for both the 10th and 12th class:
- Open the Chrome tab or Google Search
- Now type “CBSE 12th Result 2018” or 10th in the search
- After that you will have to select CBSE 12 Result 2018 from the suggestion which will come in from the search box, now it will ask to enter details like roll number, etc.
- Fill all the required details
- Finally, click on the “Check Exam Results” button
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
By using the above steps you can easily check you result through Google but also cross check the result with the official site to make sure that your result is correct and if you found any ambiguity contact the official authority. All the best to all the students of CBSE result 2018 hope your result will come good as desired by you. Don’t forget to share this information with all your friends.
Source: The Better India