Once the results for 12th and 10th CBSE class 2018 declared it will be available on cbseresults.nic.in 2018 and after the 12th result which is expecting the beginning of last May week, anxiety of the students are reaching to high level as most of the students don’t know what to do after passing in class 12, so don’t worry just keep reading this post we are going to share some options from which you can choose after 12th CBSE result, without wasting time let’s move towards options:
- If you are not satisfied with your marks which you will get in the result then you can give the exam one more time by studying for it with all your efforts.
- If your mind is sharp and you don’t want to do Government or Private Job then you can start your own business which is the best option.
- You can do diploma which is available in various field like for photography, cinematography, etc. many options are available.
- You can also join a job after 12 but you have to search for it and simultaneously you can purse your graduation degree from distance learning programs.
- If you are interest in IT sector you can do the certified course and then apply for a job.
- You can also become an event organizer.
Only few options are mentioned above but more options are available and you can see many example of successful people who even not cleared 12th cleared this shows that if you have believe in yourself you can achieve your target for sure and this CBSE result 2018 is crucial for all of you but if you get low marks don’t get sad in such situations. Leaving you for now with best wishes for your coming up CBSE result and give a share to this post.